Monday, November 12, 2007

Tag Your It

Wow! This is really fun. I can tag all kinds of web sites whether they are related to home, kids or work and have them sorted and organized. I can see right now that I have more to do here - but later.

This type of tool would be great for tagging websites to share within departments and divisions (i.e. Admin., IT, Facilities, TS, YP, Reference, etc.) or system-wide. If someone else has already found the information I am looking for, this would create a great efficiency for me. It is an absolute plus not to have to create so many subfolders and overload my favorites with items sites that may be of interest to several people.

The sorting option is a very efficient tool for bringing up the sites regarding a specific subject. Look how many clip art or forms web sites there are. Are they all valid? Which ones are really "free?" When you find those really good sites with no hidden sign ups or fees, those are the ones that you don't want to lose (either the url or in a long list).

Thanks for the introduction to tagging.

1 comment:

krl2pt0 said...

dear brunette:

welcome aboard! this will be fun.

bc